Usui Holy Fire Reiki - Level 1 & 2 are taught together.
Enrolling in this course is the start of your personal and professional Reiki journey - Welcome!
This training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki 1 & 2 and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style.
On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The following subjects are taught:
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system.
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and how to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• How to see Auras and Past Lives
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces
.• Attunements for Reiki 1 and 2 are given.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki 2 symbols as well as the for techniques mentioned above.
Comprehensive 192 page class manual, exclusive mp3s, and your certificate are included.
We also have regular practice catch ups at small or no cost (depends on premises).
Investment: $620 | $400 repeat graduates ... learning has many layers.